• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Axyom

Started by Axyom, August 18, 2014, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axyom

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Axyom

My RuneScape Name: Axyom
My Previous RSNs: sSkeptick
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing Runescape on and off for about 5-6 years on several accounts as well. I first got into runescape in my first year of middle when I was 9 or 10 years old and it was probably the most fun part of my Runescape career having to explore different cities, train different skills, kill different NPCs, and complete required quests use stronger equipment. I remember when EOC first came out that was when I quit RS and I just recently got back into Runescape a few days ago and I am excited to explore all the new content Jagex put into it. My favorite thing to do on Runescape at the moment is slayer. I should also mention I have very little experience in pking and I am unaware of the content updates in runescape within the past year. My Combat level is 100, and Skill level is 1495 at the moment.
My past/current clans/teams are:
About me: Name - Blaik
Age - 16
Gender - Male

I heard about WG through: Wilderness Guardians Youtube Channel
I want to join because: To fill my friends list and interact with the RS3 community.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Senior Year of High school I might only be on Runescape during the weekends.

Brent147

Unfortunately you do not meet our clan requirements.

As a side note though Blaik,

Everything for your application looks superb, with the exception of your skilling total. In order to join the Wilderness Guardians as a Runescape3 player, you need to meet or exceed 1750 total. I'd like to extend to you my personal gratitude for your time in posting this application. You should also know that you are more than welcomed to spend time in our IRC and Teamspeak. It will give you an opportunity to meet everyone, and get to know them, while getting to 1750+ total. I look forward to accepting your future application! :D

Warm regards,
:Brenton
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mojo

Good luck training your total level, hope to see you at 1750 soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

PM me if you would like any help skilling :)