• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] OG Sauceboy

Started by og sauceboy, December 08, 2016, 09:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

og sauceboy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: OG Sauceboy

My RuneScape Name: OG Sauceboy
My Previous RSNs: 007sauce
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played back in 2005-2008, stopped after they took away the wildy/free trading all before EoC. Just got back into it last winter when my cousin told me Jagex re-released a '07 version.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never been involved in an organized clan.

About me: I am 24 years old living in the US. I enjoy watching, following, betting on, and playing sports. I like every genre of music. Loving binge watching TV shows (some favorites are The Wire, GoT, Breaking Bad, Shameless, Silicon Valley, Madmen).

I heard about WG through: OSRS forums
I want to join because: I love the history behind it, it has been around for a long time so I don't have to worry about it crumbling now. Seems to have a very actual user base and I look forward to PvP and PvMing with experienced OSRS players so I can experience new parts of the game.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work & gf.

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards, just fyi you need 100 combat with 82 magic or 85 ranged to take part in PvP but you can join for non-PvP while you're aiming for that.

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

og sauceboy

Quote from: Mojo on December 08, 2016, 09:22:15 PM
Hey welcome to our boards, just fyi you need 100 combat with 82 magic or 85 ranged to take part in PvP but you can join for non-PvP while you're aiming for that.

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.

Yea I saw that in the requirements, just wanted to check the box yes for when I fit the PvP reqs. But sounds good getting on now.

Thanks.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

PineappleTom