• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Derply

Started by Derply, December 17, 2016, 06:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derply

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Derply

My RuneScape Name: Derply
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I created this account when Old School RS was first released, it was a pretty awesome experience watching all the newbs run around in a fresh Runescape world.  However, I actually started playing RS back in 2007 on my main account, it was my focus through most of middle school and high school.  PVP is my favorite activity, along with Barrows, KBD, Mole, and a few other mini bosses. Woodcutting is my passive skill, although I don't have much time anymore to focus on passive skills. Anyway, If you'd like to know more feel free to ask! :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Not much clan history to tell about. I've joined a few over the years, can't remember the names as they weren't very active. Real life also got in the way and OSRS became a lone wolf experience for me.

About me: My name is Patrick, born and raised in the US and living in upstate NY.  I work in IT at a financial institution, currently help desk with big goals of becoming a DBA. My hobbies are mostly PC related, such as managing my media server, MSSQL, WoW every so often, and of course OSRS. Also I am 23, taking online courses to complete my A.A.S in information systems, and I have a A.S in Photography (eh, it was fun at the time xD). I drive a 95 Nissan Altima which feel like it's going to break down at any moment, and I like chips and beer. If you' d like to know more ask away. :)

I heard about WG through: OSRS Clan Forums
I want to join because: I'd like to be apart of a active guild, something I can look forward to when I get out of work and on weekends.  My friends don't play RS anymore, and seeing as this clan is well spoken of and very active, it looks like a great community to branch out in and make some new friends.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just my job and the time difference, I'll mostly be available for weekend event.

jjason g

Welcome. I was a lone wolf myself till I joined WG

Mojo

Welcome to our boards, nice app :)

Hop on Discord and request an app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

WG Genesis