• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] CallMeSecret

Started by callmesecret, December 19, 2016, 02:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmesecret

OSRS INTRODUCTION: CallMeSecret

My RuneScape Name: CallMeSecret
My Previous RSNs: Secretl1ght
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing like back in 2009 ish but stopped every now and then because of study. I love pking alot and pvm bosses. Used to stake alot but stopped for like 2 years now cuz of bad history stakes >.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in one clan before called "No Remorse" and it was mainly a DMM clan back when i joined the very first season. But seems like the whole clan is dead and I want to start playing again after a year of stopping.

About me: My name is Sampson, but preferred calling me by my ingame name (Secret). I'm 18, about to turn 19 and I'm from Hong Kong. I'm actually Canadian but studying in Hong Kong for college.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: Many other clans only do either pvp/pvm but I saw that WG does both which is perfect for me. And once I joined the friend cc, I already feel like I'm part of the clan :) And also, I love talking through Discord/TS and this clan has discord which is perfect!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Studying for exams, but I'll still play basically everyday :) But the time difference might affect me attending events.

jjason g

Welcome. Work on 1500 total level :) it's not a req, but will come in handy when we pk

Mojo

Welcome to our boards dude

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.