• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] NoticeblyFAT

Started by bdotmilli, December 19, 2016, 10:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdotmilli

OSRS INTRODUCTION: NoticeblyFAT

My RuneScape Name: NoticeblyFAT
My Previous RSNs: BDotMills
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in 2005, but I was 10 years old. I think for two years all I did was woodcut and still didn't get 99.
I quit in 2008ish, and rejoined July of this year. I played about 17 hour days everyday as I work from home. I ended up getting burned out, but my friends got me super hyped back into the game again. I've been nonstop pking on private servers, and pure fighting on OSRS, so I figure why not do this on my main account. So I looked up clans and I found the one I want to join.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: WOAH ARE YOU GOING TO ASSUME MY GENDER? I'm a 21 year old male, I work from home and have business in my blood. I type like a 13 year old child, but I speak well?
My preferred selection of music is that hipidyhopidy music, but I can listen to pretty much everything.

I heard about WG through: M249
I want to join because: I quit runescape to focus on work when I got burned out, but  while I was gone I was hopping on servers to Pk, or getting on an alt account to pure fight. I've never had more fun ever. I think I almost cried when I got the AGS/gmaul 1 tick down. But I was looking for a new community, and my friends migrated to WG, so I figured why not at least look it up. I respect the amount of time people have put in this clan, and wanted to join a clan focused around doing pvp/bossing. Hope to join soon :D

Thanks for reading -B.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope I work from home, and can move my schedule around at any time.

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]