• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] wg qingkat

Started by callmeqing, December 21, 2016, 12:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmeqing

OSRS INTRODUCTION: wg qingkat

My RuneScape Name: wg qingkat
My Previous RSNs: qingkat, wg qingkat, gg noobs
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing rs longgg time ago since zezima days. on and off all these years. rs is just a addictive game, due to the difficulties and variations in builds and all these new npc new quests the past years. overall its addictive, not to mention the pkaying aspects. hmm favourite skill, hittin random 50s with welfare gear? LOL jking fav skill is range.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: hmm on and off with WG and WG only i been, been invited to othe clans but WG all the way homiesssss

About me: i am from CANADA, yea eh, hmm i run my own renovation company here locally with my boy, been slammed with contracts thats why i been inactive and got kicked again from WG. but u guys aleady know wat it is, i am a loyal MF and i put in my work on almost every event XD. pvp pvm, i am there. i am there i am there.

I heard about WG through: i remember i googled top clans when i was in my 80s. and WG showed up.
I want to join because: cuz wg is actually really fun and all the people thats been in the clan for a while is humble and good people, in which most of u are already on my FL. and WG is constantly improving, getting bigger, better, fancier. LOL no seriously improving for sure since i first joined. in almost every aspect of the clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: yea if i knock up a random girl or kick my workers off a ladder at work when i get too pissed off

Frozen 10

Restore PvP

Looks better. Welcome back and good luck graduating!

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

callmeqing

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:looks legitttttttt

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Lait_Choco

Welcome back qingkat! :D
If you have a lot of work IRL for a period of time, you can always explain it to a member of the staff to work things out instead of being kicked for inactivity :p. I'm sure they understand and work something out as it saves a lot of time for both.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom