• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dnbjedi

Started by Dnbjedi, December 21, 2016, 05:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dnbjedi

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dnbjedi

My RuneScape Name: Dnbjedi
My Previous RSNs: i m2g i
lots others which i cant remember.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i am lvl 134 on rs but i haven't played that since EOC dropped. i played wow for 5 years when eoc came out. came back to osrs when it came out played quite a bit and left.  drum n bass jedi is my name but my normal name is i m2g i which is i milk2go i hehe. i was a teenager lol fav thing is pking but i feel as if im enjoying skilling a lot more than i did before but my account is set up for dh pking almost few more str levels. got 94 mage 70 pray etc.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: honestly i cant remember the name of my old clan it was a clan warring clan in rs before eoc lol not much clan exp in rs.... lots of guild exp in wow

About me: i am 25, my name is dani & i live in canada.  vivid gamer and  love life haha

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: honestly a mature and structured clan is what im looking for and that is what i see you in you guys.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Restore PvP

Hi! Welcome to the forums. You currently do not meet the PvP requirements to join the clan. (Need 100+ cb and 85+ range). However, you can still apply as a Guildsman for non PvP events while you train. Once you reach the PvP requirements then you can be swapped to Guardian(PvP).

If that sounds like something you'd still like to do then join our discord and PM Jared, Superfly, or Mojo for an App Review.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Dnbjedi

thank you very much! look forward to playing with you all.

Frozen 10

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom

Hi Dani! It's nice to hear you love life :D Haha.

Welcome to the Clan :)