• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] ZulrahCanSmd

Started by ZulrahCanSmd, December 22, 2016, 08:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZulrahCanSmd

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ZulrahCanSmd

My RuneScape Name: ZulrahCanSmd
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I like Zulrah that's why I've selected that name - I'm a good hybridder - I started playing back in 2007. My favourite skill is definitely Firemaking - It's relaxing and I can make money doing Wintertodt.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in BBE we had a 2 hour war in which we've won againts team Shavers and BBB - And I was in Team Blackup for a little while.

About me: I'm Ryan - Nice to meet you I'm 18 years old and I play Rs  occasionally - I want to join this Cc to PvM with the lads and possibly PK if the time allows.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Oldschool Forums
I want to join because: I wanna socialize and Pvm with other people and have fun.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University for sure.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome Ryan! Our community is pretty strong and very mature so socializing and making friends here won't be a problem :D!

Your app is kinda short tho, would be nice if you added a little bit more info like studies, hobbies, job, country, ... If you need some inspiration take a look at other apps. GL!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom

Hi Ryan, I'm also a favourite of PvM but I really recommend you try to find the time to explore PvP too, it really is good fun :)

Welcome to the Forums.

Frozen 10