• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Jimmym007

Started by jimmym007, December 22, 2016, 11:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmym007

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Jimmym007

My RuneScape Name: Jimmym007
My Previous RSNs: kingfrodon in rs3
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I build this 07 account to be a Ranged tanked, for PVP and PVM. The range grind is pretty much done, all I need to do is upgrade defence aswell as magic.

I like grinding, but I hate doing quest.

Looking to meet people, to chill with them and learn more from runescape. started playing this game like 12 years ago, so much memories.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Always been a team player, but never really been in runescape tough, looking foward to learn on this part !

About me: I'm 24 years old, i live in Canada, my main language is french but i do speak english pretty well. I work as a Police officer for my duty.

I heard about WG through: Forum :)
I want to join because: The fact that the requirement aint too high and the fact that you guys actually do PVP AND PVM which is what i was looking for. Perhaps, when I joined the CC, people were really respecful and talked to me about the clan. Only this part shows me that you guys are a serious group of people.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My work :)

Rebourne

welcome here, im sure you will enjoy your stay here
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards

Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom