• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Phantoms

Started by phantoms, December 22, 2016, 11:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantoms

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Phantoms

My RuneScape Name: Phantoms
My Previous RSNs: Phantoms (main), Plantera (pure).
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in late 2007, I mostly pvm in oldschool nowadays and slay (96 atm) but I really want to join the clanning scene to learn, always loved Rs pvp, used to live in bh worlds 24/7 back in 2008-2011.
My accoutns have always been mostly melee builds but i have very good mage and range in my main anyways if needed, I really hate skilling hence why my total level is kind of low compared to my combat. 

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Always been hanging between FCs and whatnot, but ive only been in 2 "serious" clans, Pre EOC: some dungeoneering clan I dont remember its name, OldSchool: legacy 07, left because I moved to another place and couldnt play as much, was eventually kicked from inactivity I guess.

About me: My irl name is Eric, im a 21 year old law student who lives in Mexico, and have previously lived in Brisbane Australia.
I enjoy a lot hiking and anything that has to do with sports and nature like surfing/ski.
I also enjoy listening to music, reading and gaming.

I heard about WG through: Your leader videos on YT.
I want to join because: You guys seem like a nice clan to learn pvp in multi and a relaxed enviroment where I can invite some friends to pvm and/or pvp with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey Eric nice app :)

Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom

Hi Eric, welcome to the Clan.

Nice app dude, there's the right level of info there :)

M A G A DT

Welcome! Nice having you at Bandos the other day