• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] KAKUNGA

Started by kakunga, December 23, 2016, 01:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakunga

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KAKUNGA

My RuneScape Name: KAKUNGA
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started in 2009 i was a noob back in the day, wait im still a noob but, everything change when i tried to do some pk i saw a potential, that change my life i was a avarege pker not a noob.
buy today a friend told me if i wanted to join a clan i told me the story of wildernessGurdian

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i only have been in friends chat

About me: i was born in México S.L.P all my life i have been studing, but when i discoverd RS this change my mentality, that school is trash.
Thats why i wanted to play rs to enjoy my life playing a game that i love.

I heard about WG through: a friend told me abouth the clan
I want to join because: i want to join the clan to have a different pont of view of the game, allway i wnted to do bossing or pking but only one of mmy osrs friend want to go with me in this task but with this i could enjoy more the game

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: only sometimes when school is harder but for the most time im free

Mojo

Hey there what's the name of the friend who told you about us? :D

Anyway welcome to our boards. Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Accepted as Guardian under the understanding he get's the last mage lvl asap. Welcome to the boards!

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan! We have plenty of PvP and PvM events and I'm sure you'll enjoy them. ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom

Welcome to the clan dude! Be sure to get that little bit of Mage done :D