• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Howdy patner

Started by Tyknowlden, December 25, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyknowlden

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Howdy patner

My RuneScape Name: Howdy patner
My Previous RSNs: same as current
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing as a kid in 03 been hooked since, been bored lately looking to start doing some bosses, need to find help =]

My past clans/teams and any current teams: dont have much clan history kind of been a loner on rs

About me: mostsly just work and play with my cars

I heard about WG through: ricochet
I want to join because: looking for a good community for pvm you were recommended by a friend =]

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: just work mon-fri

Musical

Howdy there buddy. Do you mind adding a bit more stuff into the application? If you really want in even if it is for pvm you gotta have a much longer introduction application than this. (i'm no app manager but I know one will say that to you.)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

play with your cars, what kind of cars and what kind of playing drifting drag racing/street racing?

also what friend told you about us?

Tyknowlden

sorry my application was short i quit for quite a while and im just now getting back into the game so i dont know very many people ive just been skilling and trying to keep busy but now im bored and want to go after some good kills and meet some new people! as far as my car its an 08 civic si building it for 500+hp for drag racing =p

Tyknowlden

Mojo

if you modify your app with your expanded answers it will look better and we'll have all the info in one place
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]