• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [07] Sacred Ivan

Started by Sacred Ivan, December 26, 2016, 05:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacred Ivan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Sacred Ivan

My RuneScape Name: Sacred Ivan
My Previous RSNs: HB Ivan
Smalldoom
Syyth

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing Runescape since 2003! My favorite thing to do in game is skilling and bank flipping but I haven't banked flipped in a while. My major goal this year is to improve my account and really learn how to play as efficiently as possible with a clan. I chose Sacred Ivan because I thought it was the coolest adjective I can add to Ivan. I love getting into the community aspect of the game. Watching youtube videos, twitch streams and catching up on reddit! Currently caught up with every major youtuber! I'm always trying to get educated as much as possible so I'm using best gear or learning the best strategies!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I joined the Smokin Mils flipping clan years ago and made some serious cash on my old main account before it got banned.

I was part of the "Hey Boys" clan with Soup and Framed! Did the PVP events in Dmm with them for 2 months but I had gotten kicked out with a bunch of other members for no reason. I've tried contacting them since and they didn't PM me back.

About me: Well, my name is Ivan. I'm 24, male and live in Orlando, FL, USA! I'm currently playing OSRS and Deadman Mode. I'm trying hard to kill it this seasonal in Dmm! I love Metal, Hip-Hop and most music overall expect Country.. I lead the biggest Pokemon Go Team in FL! I've been in an Auto Club for 2 years and drive a 2016 Ford F150. I'm a huge Magic The Gathering/Yugioh fan and have been making money flipping cards since 2010.

I heard about WG through: CallMeSecret
I want to join because: Honestly, I'm trying to find a clan that's organized and makes me better myself so I can achieve our set goals together. Playing OSRS with a good clan has been my dream in a long time. After talking to CallmeSecret and looking at this website, I think I have finally found home.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I cannot get on wednesday nights but I can log on during the day.

PineappleTom

Never met an Ivan before (although it is my friend's middle name!), welcome to the Boards :)

Restore PvP

Hello, nice app! Welcome to the Forums! PM Superfly, Jared, or Mojo in Discord to continue with your app review.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Hey there, welcome here! I play some MTG aswell😉, not really good at it ...
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Soda Can

Hey dude! Welcome & What's up. I'm in Tampa, FL, for school. Can't wait to talk to you soon :)

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

M A G A DT