• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] West mids

Started by west mids, December 27, 2016, 01:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

west mids

OSRS INTRODUCTION: West mids

My RuneScape Name: West mids
My Previous RSNs: I have 3 accounts west mids my main 1first class is my barrows pure with a eoc maxed and first class1 is my fishing Afk pure acc for that side cash :)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 118
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: West cost is why my rs name west mids Started in 2012 maxed a eoc account took 3 years to get 110+ combat them eoc came out and ruined rs for me i don't like eoc anymore slayer is my fav skill str too

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Small clans tthat. Ever win wars get mopped on I feel I joined Pvm clans more love pking as a hobby was in vendetta they have about same req as u guys and I didn't like the main guy after first day so I just made new discord with pvp clan Goliath bda all basically get slaughtered by u guys and just war'd u and I need stronger clan :) please let me prove myself pking bossing ect

About me: I'm John 22 USA  today travel a lot work a lot of construction gigs country rap fan cray cray huh, I dislike the making of eoc maxed acc gone , likes 07pking bossing 

I heard about WG through: Talked to u guys after a war/ then looked up
I want to join because: Mainly pvp wars., bossing with chill  pkers  don't to be apart of 15 man clans anymore And can't Pvm either and my main friend quit so we don't duo ok anymore need to get trust with a mob and earn my loyalty somehow your clans always 30+ people in a war I want to be apart of it I'll nearly do anything to join a clan like this

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Travel worker always got laptops and love rs

Mojo

That app is a lot better, I'm glad you realised more effort was required
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

M A G A DT

Welcome! look forward to pvping and pvming with ya  ;)

PineappleTom