• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Youtube it

Started by Asreslei07, December 28, 2016, 09:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asreslei07

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Youtube it

My RuneScape Name: Youtube it
My Previous RSNs: exo kiwi

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: excuse the slang , i started playn back in 2010 have ever since breaks here and there you know . love to pk alot , also convenient for maybe some back up when in trouble pking solo, you follow ? i enjoy osrs in general all over. funny how i got my username some people was askin stuff at the g/e you know .. and go figure youtube that joint stead of askin all them questions that noob stuff

My past clans/teams and any current teams: most recent clan i've been in was exo lobby, elite pvming clan. i've played solo since i've started. no clans have what i'm looking for more pking rather pvm.

About me: names Tim, u can call me Tim started playin osrs back in the day 2010 roughly. ever since eoc came out i quit that real quick now im backk in black ! Im on everyyydayy. hit me up in game ! born raised in Virginia , home of the virgins. no jokes plzz  .

I heard about WG through: bbrowsing
I want to join because: the the fact to be in a cc been looking for a decent clan for awhile now after playing so long, i have alot of  experience to share with fellow members 

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

DroVillain

Probably going to need to put more effort into your app with a detail clan history etc.

But welcome and this shit is FRESH AF  :afro:

Mojo

Yeh list all your clans and expand your "About Me" section a little.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hi Tim, as people above have said, a little more effort and information would be great to see :)

We like to know our new members.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP