• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Project KiDD

Started by Project KiDD, December 30, 2016, 11:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Project KiDD

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Project KiDD

My RuneScape Name: Project KiDD
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 78
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS back in 2007 I think it was. Played it throughout my high school life lol. I loved, and still love this game. I didn't play as much when RS3 came out but man was I glad to come back and they had OSRS Servers. That is all I play now. I love to PVP and that is what I do. I'm not the best but it is something I enjoy doing on this game.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in and out of clans just cuz the people that are in the clans either; stop playing, aren't loyal, or set up "Lure trips". Basically set up an event just to kill and loot the clans items. Sick of it.

About me: I am 24 years old and still play this game like I was back in high school. Something just keeps bringing me back. The updates, weapons, skills, and PVP intensity. Love it.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: I really want a clan that is fun, respectful, and is actually online to do events. I want, what I like to call, a family clan. Everyone respects each other, helps one another out if needed, and participates in events - TOGETHER. A team.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not that I know of yet. :D

PineappleTom

I think it's safe to say everyone here is playing since this game keeps bringing us back! It's Magic!

Welcome to the Boards and make sure you checkout Discord to finish this off :)

Restore PvP

Hi! Sorry our reqs are 100+ CB. While your pure is a nice account it does not meet the requirements for the clan. If you ever train the pure into a main/maxed zerker > 100 cb then remember us though  :dowant:

- Restore PvP

Mojo

from our chat on Discord last night

[11:44 PM] JKiDD: Ahh, yeah I don't know if I wanna do that. Took me a while to train this pure. I'm sorry. Didn't realize the requirements >.<
[11:46 PM] JKiDD: However can I have some time to really think about it. Their might be some levels that I can get up there to break 100.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Maybe look for a pure clan I can say rememption is a good pure clan been in those on osrs before turning main.

If u plan on getting 45 or higher def and u meet the 100 cb req you could come back :)