• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][INVALID][/color]Azzy Introduction

Started by Azzy, April 29, 2012, 05:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzy

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
RB26DETT_GTR, before that i started off as NAtorious715, then went to FaTaLL_GTR then to GTRR and now onto RB26DETT_GTR, I may have missed one out.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I got my account at level 80 many years ago from my cousin, idk why he named it natorious715, I changed it not long ago for the first time, but I'm no longer p2p. idk when i started, it's been too long. My favourite activities include sitting in the lobby, My RSN Stands for Race Bred 2.6 Double overhead cam, Electronically controlled engine system, Twin Turbo, which is basically the engine the earlier 1992 - 2002 skylines used, (the 1999 one will be in my signature soon). Imma cut this short now since none of you actually care/ know what I'm on about.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
NIckname irl is Azzy. I am male. I live in Enguurland, My hobbies include, chilling, playing xbox, sports, music I like is dubstep/drum and bass, Grime, bit of everything really, talents include... nothing and I like Cake.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Applying for DG, learnt about WG/DG through The Sabres, went on a raid with you guys. I want to join because you guys seem alot better than any other clan i've even heard of and that doesn't mean just in warring ability.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Here comes my life story, I started off clan life in Divinve Vindicators, got kicked or it closed, i can't remember, was a long time ago. Join legendz, got kicked, went to Downfall, got kicked, Went to Divine Vindicators, got kicked, went to Old Dynasty, got kicked, went to Legendz, got kicked, went to Divine vindicators, got kicked, Went to Old Dynasty, got kicked, went to Divine Vindicators, got kicked, went to some clan that i can't remember the name of, got kicked. Took a 1 and a half year break off of RS, warring and clan life. Came back, went to Resurected Forces and then left due Combat requirements being set higher, went to Legendz and left today actually. So as you can see i've been in not many clans, but been in each of them, many many times.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes, doesn't look like you guys have one of those codes which you have to put into your application to confirm you've read it.

N.B gimme some time to buy the correct gear, I can afford it all, only just.

P.S Panda is my boi.

His Lordship

Hey Azzy, I already know you pretty well from our chats... or so I thought until i confused you with someone else :P
YOU'VE BEEN KICKED FROM A SHITLOAD OF CLANS!
What happened?!

Owen

Quote from: Azzy on April 29, 2012, 05:25:06 PM
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Here comes my life story, I started off clan life in Divinve Vindicators, got kicked or it closed, i can't remember, was a long time ago. Join legendz, got kicked, went to Downfall, got kicked, Went to Divine Vindicators, got kicked, went to Old Dynasty, got kicked, went to Legendz, got kicked, went to Divine vindicators, got kicked, Went to Old Dynasty, got kicked, went to Divine Vindicators, got kicked, went to some clan that i can't remember the name of, got kicked. Took a 1 and a half year break off of RS, warring and clan life. Came back, went to Resurected Forces and then left due Combat requirements being set higher, went to Legendz and left today actually. So as you can see i've been in not many clans, but been in each of them, many many times.

Umm.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Azzy

Quote from: Owen on April 29, 2012, 05:30:11 PM
Quote from: Azzy on April 29, 2012, 05:25:06 PM

Umm.

Gimme a break, it was 2+ years ago broseph. And to His lordship, I have no idea lol I think I was like.... 13? xD

Mojo

you've used the wrong intro form! There's a new one.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Azzy

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on April 29, 2012, 05:32:39 PM

Oh, for F*** sake.. that took me 20 minutes!

Mojo

Quote from: Azzy on April 29, 2012, 05:33:33 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on April 29, 2012, 05:32:39 PM

Oh, for F*** sake.. that took me 20 minutes!
you can still use nearly all your answers,  we just added a few more questions too.

New form is here: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Closed|Locked.
Invalid application form. Applicant has posted a new one below.
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=3478.0

Good Luck!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.