• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Azzy Introduction

Started by Azzy, April 29, 2012, 05:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzy

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
RB26DETT_GTR, before that i started off as NAtorious715, then went to FaTaLL_GTR then to GTRR and now onto RB26DETT_GTR, I may have missed one out.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I got my account at level 80 many years ago from my cousin, idk why he named it natorious715, I changed it not long ago for the first time, but I'm no longer p2p. idk when i started, it's been too long. My favourite activities include sitting in the lobby, My RSN Stands for Race Bred 2.6 Double overhead cam, Electronically controlled engine system, Twin Turbo, which is basically the engine the earlier 1992 - 2002 skylines used, (the 1999 one will be in my signature soon). Imma cut this short now since none of you actually care/ know what I'm on about.

3.Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
NIckname irl is Azzy. I am male. I live in Enguurland, My hobbies include, chilling, playing xbox, sports, music I like is dubstep/drum and bass, Grime, bit of everything really, talents include... nothing and I like Cake.

4.  How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Applying for DG, learnt about WG/DG through The Sabres, went on a raid with you guys. I want to join because you guys seem alot better than any other clan i've even heard of and that doesn't mean just in warring ability.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Resurrected Forces were pure PvP clan. I went to all their wars so i have a vague idea of the wilderness and the battlefield (shit FPS game though) other than that I have no more experience in the wilderness. In RF I used to Melee Bind, because blasts were always off. I have alot of experience in C WA but my tanking is still very poor, Here comes my life story, I started off clan life in Divinve Vindicators, got kicked or it closed, i can't remember, was a long time ago. Join legendz, got kicked, went to Downfall, got kicked, Went to Divine Vindicators, got kicked, went to Old Dynasty, got kicked, went to Legendz, got kicked, went to Divine vindicators, got kicked, Went to Old Dynasty, got kicked, went to Divine Vindicators, got kicked, went to some clan that i can't remember the name of, got kicked. Went to Blacknights before they closed and got kicked for stealing someone's IRC nick, oh I remember that shit, was hella fun lol. Took a 1 and a half year break off of RS, warring and clan life. Came back, went to Resurected Forces and then left due Combat requirements being set higher, went to Legendz and left today actually. So as you can see i've been in not many clans, but been in each of them, many many times.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes I can attend of weekends not on sundays unless it STARTS at 10pm, not massing at 10pm. and weekdays, it depends what time it is, about the same situation as sunday.

7. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yeah no problem brorski.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yeah no problem brorski.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I have 11 exams coming up from may - july but i'll still be on for wars and events.

N.B Panda is my boi.

Frozen 10

Your missing some clans?

Anyway, welcome Azzy and good luck! :D

Azzy

Quote from: Frozen 10 on April 29, 2012, 05:47:39 PM
Your missing some clans?

Anyway, welcome Azzy and good luck! :D

I am missing what?

Armybuilder

Welcome
Where the stuff about you being in LGZ etc

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Azzy

Quote from: Armybuilder on April 29, 2012, 06:15:31 PM
Welcome
Where the stuff about you being in LGZ etc

Well since there isn't a question for that I didn't put it in... It says previous pvp clans, RF was the only one, I can add it in at the bottom though?

Armybuilder

lgz did cwa. Thats still player vs Player just no loot involved +P

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Azzy

Quote from: Armybuilder on April 29, 2012, 07:01:07 PM
lgz did cwa. Thats still player vs Player just no loot involved +P

Sorry idk what happend to my mind there, i thought it meant wildy clans, anyway i'll add it now..

BeeBee

Good Luck.

care to explain some of the kicks?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Azzy

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on April 29, 2012, 09:49:57 PM
Good Luck.

well.. what can I say? xD it was 2 nearly/ probably 3 years ago.

Owen

Quote from: Azzy on April 29, 2012, 10:13:13 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on April 29, 2012, 09:49:57 PM
Good Luck.

well.. what can I say? xD it was 2 nearly/ probably 3 years ago.

That's not a reason...

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

7th_light

Hi nice intro mate =) hope to see you around

Mojo

your combat level is 110 f2p, so you should be applying for WG and not DG.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 02, 2012, 02:24:45 PM

Doesnt meet the Range reqs.

Me and Gene decided he should apply for DG until he meets our range requirement.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

Quote from: Owen on May 02, 2012, 02:28:54 PM

Me and Gene decided he should apply for DG until he meets our range requirement.
ok. i didn't even look at his ranged level lol.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Azzy

Quote from: Owen on May 02, 2012, 02:28:54 PM

Yeah I owe you one for that Owen, cheers.

Rachellove9

Nice reading about you.  I'm looking forward to speaking to you in game and irc. 
So the kicks from the clans were when you were a bit younger, I hope that DG and WG work out well for you.
Good luck.
Rachy

Mojo

next step is to PM one of the DG staff in irc, ( me, kez or koffin_cat(kung_man) ), and ask them to look over your app + interview you.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Double post.

Accepted! Welcome to DG :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]