• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] Darthtiger6

Started by Darthtiger6, February 06, 2014, 09:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthtiger6

SG INTRODUCTION: Darthtiger6

My RuneScape Name: Darthtiger6
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 153
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2006 to 2008. Then I quit Rs because of other games, then I came back  in 2010 and played to 2011. From 2012 and 2013 I played on and off, mostly because I was dating someone and had to invest my time into schoolwork. Then at Jan 1, 2014,I turned on Rs and got hooked again. To this day I've been playing a lot.

My name Darthtiger6 came from my favorite animal and movie series in 2010. I love tigers and even to this day I still like tigers. Then I loved Star wars back then, and my favorite character was Darthvader. So I spilt the name and added Darthtiger. The 6 represents my Birthday, which I am born in June. The 6th month in a year.

My favorite activities is Afk fishing,Yew chopping,Slayer and Hunter. My 4 favorite skills are Fishing,Woodcutting,Slayer and Hunter.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Noah. I'm a Chinese Malaysian. I live in Vietnam, and I'm a 14 year old male. My hobbies are scuba diving, and I like country music.

My grandfather was a Chinese immigrant that moved to Malaysia and met my grand mother in Malaysia. Then my dad moved to Vietnam and met my mom. So I'm a Chinese Malaysian Vietnamese.

My favorite country singer of all is John Denver.
I'm a state basketball player but only 165 cm tall. I've also played in multiple concerts with the piano.

I heard about WG through: His_Lordship
I want to join because: I've been playing for 7 years now, and I've felt motivated to join WC. Mostly because there are other veterans there. Also I want to have direct contact with all members of WC and try to bring back RS to it's popularity. His_Lordship really motivated me to help Rs and joining WC will really help me express my ideas.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School work

Mojo

Hey John, was nice talking to you in Gene's cc and in IRC.

Hopefully you can get P2P sorted soon, but even then the ~1300 total level will probably be a problem, you'd probably have to ask Bassism|Owen for an exception.

Anyway, nice app and good luck :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Nice app brodie. We can use another to Asia Unit. :O

Isn't Gene also Chinese Malay? Aussie-Chinese-Malay? lolz
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

I'm going to decline this for now but I've seen you in cc and on rs multiple times so keep up the training :D

Once you hit 1750 just pm me or another staff and I will unlock it and set it back to pending, or you can make another app.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]