• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Malibu5

Started by malibu2, November 03, 2013, 07:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malibu2

SG INTRODUCTION: Malibu5

My RuneScape Name: Malibu5
My Previous RSNs: Kanye_wests
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape on and off since 2003 at the end of RS Classic. I loved to pk before the combat update and also enjoy skilling and bossing with friends.
My past/current clans/teams are:
About me: My name is Tom. I'm 21 and go to college in the united states. I enjoy playing runescape, league of legends, sports, and hanging out with friends. I'm a digital forensics major and I work part time fixing computers at the university that I attend. I just started back playing runescape again from about a 1 year break and I don't have a huge bank or know much about the new combat system (heads up in advance).

I heard about SG through: Al Fight On posted on my LFC forum post
I want to join because: I want to join a small clan and get to know people and do boss fights with

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Finals week december 7-12

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Looks like you're a great fit man, a lot in common with our clan here. Welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

jaredspurr