• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

SUP WG

Started by Dnovelta, February 09, 2012, 04:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dnovelta

Was reading an article for class and wondered if WG still existed, some Googling brought me here.

Cool to see it all still standing.

Totally quit RS. Waiting for D3. Tried the free month of WoW, got bored.

What's up?

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Omghai David :3
Asian unit <3

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rachellove9

Hey David <3

It is great to see you.
Are you a Dr yet? 
I keep thinking you will come on and tell us some great discovery you have made.

Peace
Rachy

Dorcha3377

Hai David! Why would we not still be around ??? Happy to see ya!  <3

Flame Outlaw

You and me both man, the bad thing is, I'll still be in Kuwait when it's released. So fuck me right?? I bought the mousepad, and the Book of Cain, and eventually the headset and mouse. Speaking of the book, I'll be damned if I wasn't right 11 years ago, fucking Belial and Azmodan are going to fucking up some shit.

I still miss RS though, I can't wait to get back to the states so I can play both.

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

BeeBee

Hey, I remember you from the aussie raid when i joined :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.