• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Gus_br

Started by gus_br, June 29, 2015, 04:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus_br

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Gus_br

My RuneScape Name: Gus_br
My Previous RSNs: L0l bs3r

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2007, and went on until probably 2012 until I quit because of EOC. I came back to play in 07. My name "Gus_br" stand for my irl name which is Gustavo, and my nationality which is Brazil. I like to pk, quest, do slayer, talk, and boss what I can at my combat.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never joined an official clan, but have joined little talk clans for a week or two like "Brazil chat" which is an fc where Brazilians talk and chill.

About me: Gustavo, Male, 16, Brazil, I do music, skate, play football ( not American football, the real one ;) ), I guess a talent could be that I speak 3 different languages fluently (English, Portuguese, and Spanish), I like going out, but I also like relaxing at home, playing rs and watching movies.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: I've heard about this clan a couple of times and decided to try finding a post from you guys on Zybez, which I did find, and ended up here. What makes me want to join is that you're not 100% a pking clan nor 100% a pvm clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm moving next month to a different city, so I might be off for like three days.

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015