• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] xNFL, 80

Started by Mike, September 30, 2013, 06:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

WG INTRODUCTION: xNFL

My RuneScape Name: xNFL
My Previous RSNs: On xNFL -> iTiesto
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: This account was an old one of mine before I recreated my "main". It's at least a decade old. The name is pretty self explanatory. It's for the National Football League.

Some of my favorite skills are Ranged, Prayer, Slayer. I enjoy pretty much all aspects of the game except the terrible grind skills like Mining/fishing/wcing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in Solar/Final Warning and Corrupted Knights on this account.

I've also been in Downfall -> RSD -> Corrupted Knights on my "main".

Team wise I've been apart of Team Ninja Turtles, and I'm currently waiting to be accepted into Clan Europe.

About me: My name is Mike. I'm 22 years young from the US. I live in Florida so naturally I hang out with Mickey and Harry Potter at the beach a lot while watching the space shuttles go off.

I'm currently working towards my bachelors in Accounting. I'm finishing off a few prereqs before I'll transfer over to UCF. I currently have two jobs while going to school full time.

Music
Beautiful ladies
Food
Math
Football

Dislikes:
Bullies
Writing
Paying for food
Baseball

I have no talents. 

I heard about WG through: I've seen you guys around but origionally Fuxk Chaotic introduced me to this clan.
I want to join because: Well I would have joined WG after Final Warning closed but the site and application process was too much of a hassle so I went to Corrupted Knights instead (thanks actually. I've loved every second of this clan). I've been looking around for who's still alive and tbh this is the only clan I have any bit of interest in what so ever. It seems like all of the respectable clans have closed or moved on. I want do so some warring when I do actually have some spare time. However, I have absolutely no p2p experience.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have two jobs and full time classes.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Hi Mike, you'll remember me from NBK. One of Ross, Mike and Stu's crew!
Fuxk Chaotic was my minion.

Dont you have to be European to join CE?
I remember people being kicked for being 4nr in CE.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on September 30, 2013, 06:49:55 PM
Hi Mike, you'll remember me from NBK. One of Ross, Mike and Stu's crew!
Fuxk Chaotic was my minion.

Dont you have to be European to join CE?
I remember people being kicked for being 4nr in CE.
That's why he's been waiting two years!!

Hi mike, I wondered when I'd see your app :P
Only problem atm is you are below our 90 cmb reqs unless you have another account.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mike

QuoteDont you have to be European to join CE?
That's why we're currently thinning out the details of changing the name to Clan Europe + xMike.

QuoteOnly problem atm is you are below our 90 cmb reqs unless you have another account.
I'm working on it when I have some time. I've called in some favors to acquire bones for 80+ prayer so that should get me a few cb lvls. I'll get there eventually!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome,

I'm also taking accounting towards a degree in business and a transfer student. I know a former member that goes to UCF. :)
I remember you from EoC wars, good to finally see your application!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

thekiwi

welcome, looks like you're a busy guy but I'm sure 90 combat won't take you too long as long as you manage the time you spend on rs well enough. Also looks like you have some good f2p experience so once you get 90 you should be set.

Mike

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I should be able to manage 90 soon enough :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Almighty Jebus

My boy xMike <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Told ya I was creating and acc here to get you warlord rank if ya actually joined, still sad you hate Vr so much and didn't want my reff, but glad to see you're still around, gl mate

PS: bumping this topic for you, I deserve a damn candy!
PS2:Already got kicked from CE xD Umad at me? been ce longer than you xD

BeeBee

Quote from: Almighty Jebus on October 06, 2013, 05:20:52 PM
My boy xMike <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Told ya I was creating and acc here to get you warlord rank if ya actually joined, still sad you hate Vr so much and didn't want my reff, but glad to see you're still around, gl mate

PS: bumping this topic for you, I deserve a damn candy!
PS2:Already got kicked from CE xD Umad at me? been ce longer than you xD
being kicked from CE is cool. But when they deleted my forum account...it hurt :(
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Almighty Jebus

FYI, since this is still pending, He decided to go with genesis, just thought some1 should say something

Mojo

I noticed the Gen app, was hoping he might be nice enough to come tell us, apparently not :'(

Guess he got a spare to use in Gen?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]