• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] DGiAnonymous

Started by DGiAnonymous, December 09, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGiAnonymous

OSRS INTRODUCTION: DGiAnonymous

My RuneScape Name: DGiAnonymous
My Previous RSNs: L Pk Drunk I (RS3)
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around 2005. I started with a few IRL friends and my brother. We pked  mainly. But got older got a wife a kids stopped playing once RS3 came out. Started playing again, Start as an ironman. Due to ironman was only acct and friends had mains i converted it into reg acct. Been training sense to do some boss killing.
Name means: Drunk Gamers Inc Anonymous.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: DGi is technically a Team per se. But not really..It's just me, my wife, my brother to show a bond between us. (basically matching names).

About me: My name is Gabe. I am a 22 year old male. I live in the US. I like to play games. I like all kinds of music. My Talents...You Name it. I like to enjoy gaming and playing with my family. Dislikes dont really have any TBH.

Name: Gabe
Hobbies: Games
Music: Everything
Talents: You name it
Likes: PVM, PVP, Skilling, AFKing, Basically Enjoying Game and playing wiht family.
Dislikes: Don't really dislike anything

I heard about WG through: Looked on forums
I want to join because: I am very interested in doing boss killing with a team. In general, I like having a community on the game to be a part of. I would also love to PVP with a clan after I reach mage/range goals. Basically, I like being a part of a strong group with levels that are 100+ to be able to do the things
(like bossing) with people who also know what they are doing. And Won't scam and not share loot.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe Dead Man Mode If clan doesn't.

Mojo

hey welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]