• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Belgium Ltd's App.

Started by Belgium Ltd, February 08, 2012, 06:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium Ltd

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Belgium Ltd, dunnoooo
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Was a pure for long time, then became a zerker. Now i am a 70 def 'pure'? My favourite activities are: Team pk, safe clan wars, clan wars...

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Im 16, my birthday is in like a month euhm... Im from Belgium if you didn't notice, i like hardstyle and rap ;), talents >> dunnnno. Likes: RS + Real Life. Dislikes: A clan who only does PvM.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am looking for a main clan who pk's alot, but really alot but couldnt find any, then i suddenly found this one on google so decided to apply.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Your-answer-goes-here
I have been in Foe, frozen pures, zerk nation i was a clanmember in all of those.
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Yeah...

yo,  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/rsapp.png/

http://www.youtube.com/user/TurmoilBros?feature=mhee

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Belgium Ltd

Quote from: Randy on February 08, 2012, 06:42:52 PM
Welcome to WG! Nice videos!

Thanks Bro, 1 question: Does this clan alot of pk trips etc O.o ?

Randy

Quote from: Belgium Ltd on February 08, 2012, 06:45:02 PM

We have 1-2 PK trips per week (mostly p2p, sometimes f2p) and usually 1 war per week.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Belgium Ltd

Quote from: Randy on February 08, 2012, 06:46:55 PM
Quote from: Belgium Ltd on February 08, 2012, 06:45:02 PM

We have 1-2 PK trips per week (mostly p2p, sometimes f2p) and usually 1 war per week.

:nyan:

Rene

Yo welcome to WG.

More Belgians to join our Belgian unit ##

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

SuccinctLizard3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rachellove9

Nice Video.
I am looking forward to meeting you. 
WG has many different events to attend along with the pvp.

Wayshow

Nice to see Belgian unit getting stronger :P
Welcome!

Dorcha3377

BeeBee

Hey, Sorry, I have seen you i, irc, but didnt notice you applied (didnt realise when i saw you in irc), When i next see you, I'll interview you

Sorry for the Wait

Panda

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Belgium Ltd

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 11, 2012, 12:15:00 PM
Hey, Sorry, I have seen you i, irc, but didnt notice you applied (didnt realise when i saw you in irc), When i next see you, I'll interview you

Sorry for the Wait

Panda
Could u add me on RuneScape, and what fc do i need to join?

BeeBee

Quote from: Belgium Ltd on February 11, 2012, 07:56:19 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 11, 2012, 12:15:00 PM

Sorry for the Wait

Panda
Could u add me on RuneScape, and what fc do i need to join?

The CC you will get invited to on acceptance, there is no FC

And i'd [refer to do it over IRC if possible.

PineappleTom

Last active: February 11, 2012, 09:56:22 pm"

Will give you a few more days then close this. Pm myself if you require any advice (via forums), I'm happy to help.