• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] MiniToast

Started by Minitoast, August 19, 2016, 02:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minitoast

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MiniToast

My RuneScape Name: MiniToast
My Previous RSNs: Rd myguy45(old pure, name is like that due to my brother joining some random clan and switching the name).
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started Runescape back in 2007 when I found out about it from my uncle. Quit as soon as EoC releases and just came back in March. Name doesn't really mean anything, just a random name I came up with.  Favorite skill- Runecrafting because its something that makes you grind (don't mind the low rcing on my account, I get payed to do rcing for friends).

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm Omar and I'm a 18 y/o male who lives in the U.S. I listen to anything that sounds good from any genre but I listen mainly to rap and trap. Hobbies include swimming,soccer, and chillin with friends.

I heard about WG through: M249
I want to join because: Been looking for a solid PvM clan/team for ages so I can start to gain some wealth. If all else fails, I'll atleast be making some new friends.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: A quick 2-3 days of travelling overseas in late September

jjason g

welcome. you've come to the right place. We boss almost everyday

Mojo

Sup omar welcome to our boards.

Come on Discord and contact myself or an app manager for your app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Lait_Choco

Welcome! :) Goodluck on your app Omar! I love swimming & football too :D so we should get along. :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.