• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] ipwnufools

Started by tpten9, August 19, 2016, 02:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpten9

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ipwnufools

My RuneScape Name: ipwnufools
My Previous RSNs: corkiey
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2007 but I was pretty young at the time and didn't know much about how to play efficiently. My name was just something funny that i liked back when i first made the account. My favorite thing to do right now is zulrah, i have an 800 kc atm and i do a decent amount of slayer also. I'd really like to start bossing at gwd but ive never actually attempted any kills there. Im currently working on my agility leveling to 70 so i can do sara gwd if i ever were to do so with the clan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never really been in any clans before.

About me: My name is Tyler i'm 19, and live in the United States. Im going to college very soon and im pretty good at golf and baseball. Those are really my 2 hobbies other than playing runescape. I also like riding four wheelers and dirt bikes a lot.

I heard about WG through: Cwadda told me after i asked for a clain to join at grand exchange
I want to join because: I want to do pvming with a clan of people i am comfortable with. I haven't done much pvm bossing because i dont feel comfortable trying to solo any of the higher level bosses.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Im going to college very soon but i should still be able to play a decent amount

jjason g

Welcome to our boards. We will be happy to teach you anything you don't know

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!