• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Asaad's Introduction to Wilderness Gaurdians.

Started by Asaad, February 24, 2012, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Asaad, and I have no past display names.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My runescape account name is my irl name. I had started late '06 when the xmas event was going on in Karamja.
I like soccer, although I haven't played for 3 months because of the snow.
I collect relics from the past(my childhood).
I always keep my Nintendo 3DS in my pocket wherever I go.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Asaad. Asaad means Happier/Happiest in arabic. I'm 15, and I am in my second year of college. Born and raised in the U.S. I don't really have much hobbies other than those I listed above. :p

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I've heard of you a while back(2008). Back then, I wanted to join but I was kind of a low level. The recent Wilderness video inspired me to join.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I've joined bossing clans, community, etc.

They all were inactive and small. So there's no point in me even remembering them. :)

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Of course, hope to pk soon.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Hey Asaad! I see you were moved by Lordy's video too :P

His Lordship

Hello Asaad,
I've had the privilege to know a number of Arabic people from my time in WG, and I've found them to be amongst the friendlist people I've known.
I look forward to meeting you properly!

Asaad

Looking forward to meeting all of guy guys. World 27 was my homeworld so I have no problem switching. :)
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jake

15 and in your second year of college? Thanks for making me feel stupid.

Just fractured my ankle playing soccer, I'm miserable lol
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.