• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I aspire to be able to do this!

Started by DestroyerDmc, July 04, 2011, 03:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyerDmc

Indivi2you

Only a handful of RS players will ever be able to do that... Nex isn't about stats, it requires a lot of skill and smarts to even kill in a group. Much more complicated than any other RS boss. Now to think of solo'ing, yeah I'm not sure if I'll ever even get around to attempting it!

That's sick though, nonetheless.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Mark

Expected. Wonder how many void sets were lost attempting to do this.

I set the standard.

DestroyerDmc

He uses the safe spot, only one player at a time can use it and it is the only way nex can be soloed

George

Woah nice drop.
Never done Nex, looks fun :D
Has Stokenut ever soloed successfully?

It's a cool drop to be sure, however think how much he must spend in pots etc and void sets.... lol. Plus, only 1 kill each trip :(

Bgpgraebner

holy !@(* that's nice! I'll do that someday ##

Flame Outlaw

That's pretty fucking awesome.. I wish I could do shit like that. Hopefully someday I'll be able to. Maybe once I get out of the Army I can no-life for awhile.. Well it's a dream at least. =P

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

DestroyerDmc

Quote from: George on July 04, 2011, 10:10:04 PM
Woah nice drop.
Never done Nex, looks fun :D
Has Stokenut ever soloed successfully?

It's a cool drop to be sure, however think how much he must spend in pots etc and void sets.... lol. Plus, only 1 kill each trip :(

well even going by now, over 700m for that drop.. easily enuf to max out every skill.. nuf said lol

Vephy

I wonder how long the safe spot will be there.  Probably gone when I un-retire myself from PvM.

Vio

*Slay Devotee solos Nex*
Stokenut: Bug abuse, fake and gay
*Woox16 solos Nex using same method*
Stokenut: Well, fuck.

Pyroclastic0

at least that safe spot needed some skill
but still a bit of bug abuse so will probably be covered up soon

Vephy

Quote from: DG Keanu on July 05, 2011, 09:18:54 AM
*Slay Devotee solos Nex*
Stokenut: Bug abuse, fake and gay
*Woox16 solos Nex using same method*
Stokenut: Well, fuck.

Probably what will happen L

Rachellove9

Vephy, fight the temptation.  I wonder if Steveypants will be doing a video for this soon.

Vephy

Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 07, 2011, 12:59:55 AM
Vephy, fight the temptation.  I wonder if Steveypants will be doing a video for this soon.

Yeah when I max I can unleash some boss hunting frustration lol...

DestroyerDmc

I would love to even go to nex properly for a few kills nevermind solo atm hah

N O W

that is the most sickest thing. i remember when i played there werent really any boss monsters.. the first boss i kind of remember where everyone started camping was the cloud thing for the dragon bow

Zeth007

James

Thats sweet, we should make a nex event for WG but make it like an epic raid with like pre gearing (getting the keys) so we are all ready for it? <3

Mark

Quote from: James on July 12, 2011, 10:13:25 PM
Thats sweet, we should make a nex event for WG but make it like an epic raid with like pre gearing (getting the keys) so we are all ready for it? <3
When every member gets a chaotic crossbow/full arma/full void/spectral/deflector/99 range/99 def/Uni/Ovls I'll consider it

I set the standard.