• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Enqlish Pker

Started by Enqlish Pker, October 01, 2015, 12:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enqlish Pker

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Enqlish Pker

My RuneScape Name: Enqlish Pker
My Previous RSNs: Oo Scimmy Oo - main rs3
Xv Unique Xv - Zerker Rs3

Lodqe - skiller Osrs

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: hi my names lee (Enqlish Pker) I started playing back in 2002 I have been off and on since then I am currently a zerker on osrs. my user name basicly means nothing apart from im a pker and im English :P I enjoy slayer and pking trips currently working on maxing my zerker in osrs and would love to join the clan as I have made a few friends witch are in the clan and have been active in the cc for over a month now on a daily basis :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Back In The Day I Was In Mayhem Makers A Pure clan This Was Around "2008

About me: My Name is lee im a male 23 years old im british (English) I enjoy playing runescape and working out in the gym , I will give most things ago im more of a hands on person though rather than a paper person :)

I heard about WG through: Suffud (friend)
I want to join because: great group of people I have a few friends in the cc and I like to pvp this is a well known clan and id be hounerd to join it and be a member :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

I CE Y

Nice to see you finally apply :)

Mojo

Hey there, I've seen you complaining in the CC before, even though you aren't in the clan yet, so I hope you can show a more positive attitude if you are accepted. The correct place to make complaints would be in a private area like our forums.

Anyway, welcome to our forums and come to IRC for a review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hey there Lee!
Welcome to the boards and hopefully soon our clan.
I've seen you've been active on our CC, great job!

And I understand your frustration, but don't let the past be the past and have some fun here.
If any questions feel free to pm me in-game/forums/IRC/

Greetings,

Lait

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.