• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Scimmy397's Introduction

Started by Scimmy, March 05, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scimmy

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Scimmy397

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i started playing in 2006 my RSN means like a scimitar favorite activities are pking and talking with friends

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
name Daniel, boy, 12, hockey and drums, love runescape cod and minecraft and hockey , i LOVE the toronto maple leafs.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i heard about u from NH Kez and WGKeanu on youtube and i want to join DG because i like to fight in wars with people so it's not boring.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
no
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

welcome :)

Perhaps you could expand question 2 and 3 a little?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Hey Daniel, welcome!

What kind of style do you play on drums?

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Colinwarrior

You started playing Runescape when you were 6?

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

WG Genesis

Owen

Last Active 6th March.

I'm going to close this, you are welcome to repost should you return.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi