• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Horselover

Started by KuningasArtturi, November 12, 2016, 04:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuningasArtturi

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Horselover

My RuneScape Name: Horselover
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started 2011 and my name is an inside joke between my friends. I like clue scrolls and slayer. i have been training a lot with my account and i havent had much time to pk, so im not really good at it but i will learn.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I live in Finland and i am 17 years old. My name is Arttu and i play football and support Barcelona. i can speak English pretty good. I love watching old school Runescape youtube videos and i also have ps4.

I heard about WG through: from Wg Aleksi, who is my friend
I want to join because: i want to have fun and make new friends to play with

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School

Frozen 10

Hey Arttu, welcome!
Do you actually like horses? :P

Mojo

Hey there. Just for info you need 100 combat to do PvP with us. You can join for non-PvP while you're aiming for that.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]