• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Worst Jinx

Started by GamesMaxed, November 14, 2016, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamesMaxed

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Worst Jinx

My RuneScape Name: Worst Jinx
My Previous RSNs: Robin House
N7 Robin
I've had more display names but I don't remember those

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2006, but I've been playing on and of. I've never really hit end game content but my RS3 account is maxed in almost all combat stats.

The thing I enjoy most about RuneScape is just chilling and doing some random stuff. My best time I ever had on Runescape was probably getting 99 dung on EOC (I acutally enjoyed Dung more with EOC, kill me right.) duoing all the way form like 50 with a friend with whom I sadly lost contact.

I also used to be a videomaker and site editor for Lunagang, the biggest Dutch fansite. But my interrest for it watered away, so thats that.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: None as an active member but I was in some social onces just for the clan avatar/free exp at the citadel in RS3. Never been in one for OSRS, unless you count the

About me: Hello, my name is Robin. I'm an 18 year old student at the UCLL (University Colleges Leuven-Limburg) where I follow "Toegepaste Informatica", this is Dutch for 'Applied Informatics'. I choice this because of my interest in programming, which I've been doing for over the past 6 years.

I'm also a big football (The real one, with the ball instead of the egg for you Americans over here.) fan. I've got a season ticket for Anderlecht> If you want to discuss football with someone, you've come to the right address.

If you've got any more questions, please feel free to ask.

I heard about WG through: The Youtube channel
I want to join because: Really, I'm quitr lonely in Runescape. My friendlist is almost empty. SO I'm looking for friends.

I also want to learn how to pk since I think it's interesting, but I've never given it the time.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Exams comming up in 2 months and I usually can't play in the weekend.

Mojo

Hey Robin, I'm also a big football fan like most Europeans :D

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Welcome Robin!
Ah the good old Lunagang fansite. I never used it :P

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]