• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

post all stupid shit here

Started by This Babylon, April 10, 2013, 10:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Buns

This Babylon

This is a quality board for quality people. Pls let it stay gene

Asaad

Its levi-ohsa

not levi-ohsaaaaaah
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

His Lordship

It was fine, but it's gone too far and too many people are getting annoyed.
I'll be happy to give Kevin and Keith their posting rights back and take away restrictions, if you guys can agree to exercise moderation and not spam up the place.
It may be a separate forum, but the community here is becoming very stale.
It's like a whole new community is forming here separate to WG, and I don't like that.

I want to be able to use this forum without having to sift through total shit.
It's nice to see some activity but if it's just a HoR spam party, it's not what this forum was meant for.

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Patty

Quote from: His Lordship on April 11, 2013, 01:16:38 AM
I'll be happy to give Kevin and Keith their posting rights back and take away restrictions, if you guys can agree to exercise moderation and not spam up the place.
It's like a whole new community is forming here separate to WG, and I don't like that.

It's nice to see some activity but if it's just a HoR spam party, it's not what this forum was meant for.

You can ignore this showing up in unread topics anywho, so for it to bother them they'd have to click on this sub-forum specifically knowing full well that it's a sub-forum specifically for random topics. This is a forum for a clan on an online game, let people enjoy themselves.

Rachellove9

His Lordship

Quote from: Patty on April 11, 2013, 10:21:17 AM
Quote from: His Lordship on April 11, 2013, 01:16:38 AM

You can ignore this showing up in unread topics anywho, so for it to bother them they'd have to click on this sub-forum specifically knowing full well that it's a sub-forum specifically for random topics. This is a forum for a clan on an online game, let people enjoy themselves.

Yes but it's still segregating the community.
I'm putting my foot down on this one and there isn't much wiggle room.
I'm asking you to continue using this forum, but without spamming for the sake of spamming.
Taking away privileges will be my last resort, so I'm trusting it won't go any further.

His Lordship

Also, I'm seeing this topic as an act of rebellion against what I have asked.
Closed, and please don't pick a fight with me.
If you approach me and talk to me nicely you'll discover I do listen.
Speak to me first. Don't start forum wars!