• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] DestroyerDmc's SG App

Started by DestroyerDmc, January 17, 2013, 09:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyerDmc

About you and your account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
DestroyerDmc

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
6 or more years ago is when i started, my name is my initials with Destroyer at the front as thats what i does, fav activities in RS are all mainly PVM'n

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Damien, 20, Ireland, Rugby and Football, play guitar and like to get drunk quite frequently

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
AL

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
http://gyazo.com/8c8f5ea0fa1ac24dd5c3689042911f18

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
Been in a couple LPVM, SPVM few others but dont remember the names

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
indeed

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I do indeed

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Exams and rugby at the weekends, not for the whole weekend but usually sats

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

Welcome back! And nice stats! I hope you like it here, we need some strong high-leveled active peeps in SG to get things rolling. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Add me, my RSN is Im Jesse. I love Pvm, hit me up if you ever want a partner for anything.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

yay another SG member! PM me on IRC for any PvM you want to do and I'll go with you.

Member since 8-8-8