• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Since nobody in on rs or teamspeak

Started by Fuxk Chaotic, July 05, 2012, 04:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

WHo banned you in the first place Reiss.
Nah Taibz i dont unban idiots

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Taibz

I LOVE YOU REISS @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mojo

(17:14:53) <@Bassism|AFK> tell him i banned him for the 3rd cos his irc notice was going off far too often
(17:14:57) <@Bassism|AFK> 3rd time*
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fuxk Chaotic

Told to make members more aware of upcoming wars and spam IRC whenever possible.

Banned from IRC for making members aware of upcoming wars and spamming IRC whenever possible.

WG LOGIC
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Owen

Quote from: Fuxk Chaotic on July 06, 2012, 01:12:59 AM
Told to make members more aware of upcoming wars and spam IRC whenever possible.

Banned from IRC for making members aware of upcoming wars and spamming IRC whenever possible.

WG LOGIC

Told you about 10 times that they were going off far too often, combined with Will's as well we were getting noticed about every 10 minutes.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Quote from: Owen on July 06, 2012, 07:22:46 AM
Quote from: Fuxk Chaotic on July 06, 2012, 01:12:59 AM

WG LOGIC

Told you about 10 times that they were going off far too often, combined with Will's as well we were getting noticed about every 10 minutes.
Plus he had 2 timers on #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.