• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] imveryfluffy

Started by imveryfluffy, January 02, 2015, 12:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imveryfluffy

RS3 INTRODUCTION: imveryfluffy

My RuneScape Name: imveryfluffy
My Previous RSNs: I can't particularly remember a lot, sir vanos was one.
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well i started quite a long time ago, I've forgotten exactly when. I went through a few names to suit my liking and my old, sir vanos, was from a black and white movie about knights i saw my step-dad watching when i was little. Imveryfluffy is to refer to my stream, twitch name touchmeimfluffy. I want to stream more but my internet is bad and I have to be selective of when i can. I am a very active PVE player, I love to do slayer and boss. I'm not particularly great at PVP but I'd like to learn.
My past/current clans/teams are: The last clan I can remember was Snuggles Army. It was a heavy Soul Wars clan respected as one of the best. The leader I had nothing but the utmost respect for. I followed him into Soul Wars and clan wars countless times until my unfortunate forced retirement due to personal conflicts. I returned to find the clan had crumbled, Snuggle himself gone without warning. Since then I've been looking for a clan with great leadership and unity.
About me: My name is Tanner, I am a male, I'm 18, I live in the United States, my hobbies are gaming and the card game yu-gi-oh, I like Imagine Dragons the most, I'm don't have any amazing talent but I can pick up just about any game and play at an above average level with very little play time, I like strong leadership and a high sense of community, I dislike tyrannical leadership and divided community.

I heard about WG through: Wilderness Guardians youtube channel
I want to join because: Lordship appears to be a strong leader and wants the best for runescape, the same as me. This game is my childhood and I refuse to see it die.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Possible family conflicts happen often for me, but I will notify as best as possible beforehand. I can also email from my phone if something urgent comes up.

Mike

Hey Tanner welcome aboard bud! We'll teach ya anything you need to know pvp wise :)

What kind of yugioh deck do you run?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Scimmy