• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Machida

Started by machida, January 26, 2016, 01:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

machida

DS INTRODUCTION: Machida

My RuneScape Name: Machida
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 11
My Total Level: 127
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started playing RS when i was 11 (7 years ago) and have been playing on and off ever since. I just logged into my account for the first time in a year yesterday, and learned about this new RS game mode. So here i am now!
My name is from one of my favorite UFC fighters ; Lyoto Machida. 
I enjoy attacking whatever i can get my hands on so it shouldn't be too surprising when i tell you my favourite things to do in RS is skilling and PvPing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Jerry, just an average dude from Canada that likes to browse the internet, joke around, watch MMA, and train Muay Thai. I hate minions.
The other games i currently play are Hearthstone and League of Legends

I heard about WG through: Rs forums

Mojo

Hey Jerry, welcome to our forums :)

Ask in wg_cc (FC) or Discord for your app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Darthlox

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]