• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Siney

Started by Auqanaut, September 18, 2016, 05:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auqanaut

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Siney

My RuneScape Name: Siney
My Previous RSNs: FFS LOADING
rltzy

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing since 07 when a friend recommended the game and have been hooked ever since. My name is just means "Syn" , just and old alias i have always used with online games. My favorite RS activities are Bossing and Pking Multi. I really just enjoy Rs in General and I am always down for anything the clans doing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I Was in Reign of Terror Before EoC but nothing much before or after that.

About me: Sidney Oliver, Lived in Florida all my life and am Currently enrolled in college at Florida State University. I play Baseball for the team and am sitting as Red Shirt freshman this year so I Have alot of time to play and Pk some nubs lol.

I heard about WG through: WG_Ryan
I want to join because: While Slaying Ryan told me about this clan, he said you guys were renound as the best pking clan is OSRS, and would love to be apart of it. My account is not quite ready for pking (only need 94 mage) but I can still hit some high numbers, not to mention the people in chat are always friendly and ready to help or slay.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No, only baseball season which is in 2 months

Mojo

This is a much better second effort.

If you want to PvP with us you need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic. In the mean time you can join for non-PvP if you wish.

If you'd like to proceed then speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome Siney! :) Getting 85 ranging isn't that hard so I hope we see you soon at a PvP trip!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.