• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Starting Plans? Rs2007

Started by BeeBee, February 21, 2013, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

With the release tomorrow, does anyone have any starting plans/strategies?

Personally, I am just going to do what I feel like doing at the time. Nothing planned. Everything will be spontaneous action.

Combat wise I want to build a range tank to begin with so I can PvP as early as possible.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

Won't be playing it until it either becomes free or has an active wilderness. Good luck though

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Pacman Syu

Best strategy might be going the mining/smithing route, or complete the champion's guild quest ASAP to buy Rune there and re-sell it, or wherever else you can buy rune armor. I have a feeling bots might ruin this route though. Runecrafting is a pretty guaranteed route to make some cash quick too.

edit: I don't have plans though, no time/money.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

I'm gonna make some type of def pure, but I'm probably not paying extra after the month is up, we'll see.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

Probably just dick around at first, then start doing beginner quests and gathering supplies to start building skills.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

toned

got an idea planned out done all my work for this week so planning to no life it and get a decent start, after the weekend ill be too busy to play alot so will just casually play and the economy will evolve around me so wont be such an issue

Asaad

I will be staying up for the moment it is released. Hopefully my plan comes together.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]