• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

They are coming back: 2007 Servers

Started by Mojo, February 13, 2013, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asuming the Old RS servers are coming back (you start at level 3), which would you play?

2007 Servers only
Both servers
Current Servers only
Neither

BPN

Aslong as i dont have to play anymore than the price they ask for members now (FUCKING RIPP0FF MANE) then ill play rs07 K GG

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

lionel

will be there from day one, ofcourse ill play eoc more, but i am going to make a pure just to fuck around.
ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

Mojo

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on February 17, 2013, 10:36:06 AM
I can shed some light on that...

The eggheads at Tip.it did some calculations, and they are projecting that, given that the current voting trend continues, the vote ends up at somewhere just short of 210k.
Usually, just before a poll closes, there is a slight bump in numbers, but that still means that 2007-enthusiasts need to pull 35k-40k votes out of their ass...

That is, if they want to pay $5 instead of $15

Given that 500k votes isn't even anywhere in sight at this point (but tuesday morning we'll know more, as the non-weekend people will then start to put their vote in), it's not going to be free at all...

This, combined with having to start over COMPLETELY, as well as deal with antiquated training methods, and fighting for training spots as well, confirms what I already thought...
This content is deader than the Wild...
The egg-heads in NBK for some reason reckon either 166k or 539k will be the final votes: http://nbk-rs.com/rsvotetracker
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 17, 2013, 05:24:14 PM
Quote from: Ts Stormrage on February 17, 2013, 10:36:06 AM
I can shed some light on that...

The eggheads at Tip.it did some calculations, and they are projecting that, given that the current voting trend continues, the vote ends up at somewhere just short of 210k.
Usually, just before a poll closes, there is a slight bump in numbers, but that still means that 2007-enthusiasts need to pull 35k-40k votes out of their ass...

That is, if they want to pay $5 instead of $15

Given that 500k votes isn't even anywhere in sight at this point (but tuesday morning we'll know more, as the non-weekend people will then start to put their vote in), it's not going to be free at all...

This, combined with having to start over COMPLETELY, as well as deal with antiquated training methods, and fighting for training spots as well, confirms what I already thought...
This content is deader than the Wild...
The egg-heads in NBK for some reason reckon either 166k or 539k will be the final votes: http://nbk-rs.com/rsvotetracker

Dat Range.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Pacman Syu

It's a sensible way to analyze data, to be honest.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Vio

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 16, 2013, 08:10:14 PM
Interested to know who the 10 people who said 'Neither' (if any current active members).

Yep, me ##

BeeBee

Quote from: Kez on February 17, 2013, 07:19:14 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 16, 2013, 08:10:14 PM
Interested to know who the 10 people who said 'Neither' (if any current active members).

Yep, me ##
Oh, thank god ##
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

Oh just take your tinfoil hats off and vote. RuneScape isn't going to die.
All of the people not voting don't even enjoy the current EoC PvP so I don't know what you're trying to prove.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

No, I'm not going to vote. It is abhorrent to every fibre of my being.
And if they charge $15, the update will fail.
Even if they charge $5, it will fail, but slightly less.

It's already at 145k. I suspect we'll get the 250k, but not the 500k.

Owen

Quote from: Randy on February 17, 2013, 07:29:43 PM
All of the people not voting don't even enjoy the current EoC PvP so I don't know what you're trying to prove.

I enjoy it.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Pacman Syu

The way I see it is, if you have membership there's no reason not to vote. It won't hurt WG, that's for sure.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Colinwarrior

Gene, your RSC topic seems to be going over well...

-150 rep on one post

That has to be a record.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

His Lordship

Yes well I didn't like being so high.
Now my rep is back down to controllable levels :P

Rammstein

Tbh I was excited about this but just don't have the time to start an account from scratch. It would take me months just to get to a level in which I could have any fun in. Plus it won't be the same as going through my 06-07 experiences it would probably consist of grinding to get stats :(

toned

dont see it working out but hey its worth a try, personally gonna be playing it as much as possible which probably wont be that much but still looking forward to it

Raging Mage2

FUCKING BOOM

I think its too late personally, too much is changed, nostalgia sake I may log in, doubt it though :(

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06