• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Just My Spec, 97

Started by Just my spec, October 05, 2013, 06:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just my spec

WG INTRODUCTION: Just My Spec

My RuneScape Name: Just My Spec
My Previous RSNs: Faded Specs, and 0nyx23.
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape around 2005, and since then to this day it's remained my favorite game ive played. I named myself Just my spec, because 90% of the time when I use it I get the kill. I have no favorite skills I'm more of a pker.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm 18 years old, my country is the United States, I like to listen to Techno, and Rap music. My hobbies are Pking, Swimming, Football, and Call Of Duty. I dislike haters, and I don't know what i'm really talented at besides Gaming.

I heard about WG through: A friend
I want to join because: I want to join for really the same reasons you guys made, or joined this clan for. I love to multi pk, and pk in general. I also want to be apart of a great clan that I can help strive to become the best.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

7PB

Hello Spec nice to meet you there welcome to the forums and good luck

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Just my spec

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

ace24x

Mami Tomoei

Flames377

Dream War

"Hey guys it is me a friend and today i am doing a 10 hours of recruiting video"

That "a friend"?

lel jokes mate, welcome to forums altho im curious who your friend is ^.^

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Mojo

No response in over a month, You are welcome to reapply later if you can be active :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]