• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][Accepted][/color] lacking drag, 99

Started by lacking drag, October 05, 2013, 01:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacking drag

WG INTRODUCTION: lacking drag

My RuneScape Name: lacking drag
My Previous RSNs: maddd matt, islurpi
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing in 06, i just made up my name, the name my favorite skill would have to be woodcutting,i like to boss and pk(though im not too good at both but i plan on getting better...i just get rushed by dbowers at edge and farcasted in deep wildy) i have been training range lately for armadyl when gwd comes out. i like to do slayer at times, i need to quest but i hate questing alone :3 so maybe this will get me some friends to quest for bgloves with. this sounds like it will be a fun experience.
My past clans/teams and any current teams: None
About me: my name is matt, im an 18 year old male, i live in the greatest country EVER the U S OF A, i like to play scape and other games on the pc(when my main desktop gets fixed gotta get new m.b.) i like to work on computers and im going to the army this month for meps(dont worry guys im not leaving you guys sooo soon :p) i like heavy metal and nothing but it, i like food, women, concerts, computers, driving, i dislike rap, metal haters, people who are ignorant, i hate scapers that think they are good because they can void rush, and i hate people who bitch and moan about gwd coming out
I heard about WG through: zybez
I want to join because: i need something to do on scape... im incredibly bored...plus i need some more friends besides like the 1 or 2 i have now
Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: yes i work during the day a full time job but i get off work at 4-6pm eastern time and im going to meps soon

`Lumby

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fuze

Such patriotism, the best country ofc is Australia though =D

Welcome to the forums though :)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

7PB

hello matt, welcome to the forums and good luck :)

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

ace24x

Flames377