• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Not Likely to Happen..

Started by Dratz, January 28, 2013, 01:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dratz

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Jesse

I like EoC but I would love to play the old runescape every now and again. That would be really cool. Signed it!

Mojo

I don't really want to see this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

His Lordship

Keith

ehh idk i feel like rs players are the whiniest community ever and should never get what they want

Dratz

We need a dislike post button.

Rammstein

Quote from: Keith on January 28, 2013, 02:57:31 PM
ehh idk i feel like rs players are the whiniest community ever and should never get what they want

Wouldn't you be whiny if the company running your game had the mental capacity of a bi-polar schizophrenic changing their game every year ? And not fot the better but for the worst.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Quote from: Rammstein on January 28, 2013, 05:16:24 PM
Quote from: Keith on January 28, 2013, 02:57:31 PM

Wouldn't you be whiny if the company running your game had the mental capacity of a bi-polar schizophrenic changing their game every year ? And not fot the better but for the worst.

If anything, you just added evidence to Keith's argument ! :D

PineappleTom

And on topic... I think EOC was a really great update. I just had to grow out of this game and finally quit.

Owen

The Love/Desire to play runescape in 2006 comes not from the content that was there, but the experiences they had there, which came down to the community.

It wasn't runescape changing that ruined runescape, it was the community.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

No point walking backwards, is there?

Mtoise

Dratz

THIS ISN'T REMOVING EOC. IT IS KEEPING EOC AND ALSO ADDING IN GAME SERVERS FOR RUNESCAPE: PRE EOC SO BOTH THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE EOC AND THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE EOC CAN PLAY. SIGN IT FFS

[/rage]

Mojo

Quote from: Dratz on January 29, 2013, 12:14:00 AM
THIS ISN'T REMOVING EOC. IT IS KEEPING EOC AND ALSO ADDING IN GAME SERVERS FOR RUNESCAPE: PRE EOC SO BOTH THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE EOC AND THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE EOC CAN PLAY. SIGN IT FFS

[/rage]

still no.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

I really don't want to explain why I'm against this.
Just...
No.

Josheh

No, this is just stupid. They are progressing with the world. Man up and move on with them.

Member since 8-8-8

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Vio

Copied from my RSC post

This video is no different from this one but with a voice-over.
"We want 2006 servers because you will make money and please save the community"
Same old crap, different wrapping paper.