• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] O_Beast

Started by O_Beast, February 21, 2016, 03:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O_Beast

OSRS INTRODUCTION: O_Beast

My RuneScape Name: O_Beast
My Previous RSNs: Clap Town
S2fit

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 96
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape 13 years ago according to Hans in Lumbridge.. He stalking

I have spent a lot of time as a pure as well as maxed combat accounts. I enjoy pure wars but I also enjoy PVM on a decent account so im pretty much down for whatever..

Around 2011-2013 I was in TBC/ Final Intervention taking part in big wars with Exigence, ROT, DI & just all of the big clans at that time.. Cant remember all the names so sorry about that :P

I have a great knowledge of OSRS so I know what I am doing. Bit rusty from long absence from the game but I am sure in time I will be fine :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My first ever proper clan was NBK when I was about 13 years old.. The clan I spent most time as a main account playing was TBC. Met alot of cool people and stayed there for a long time.

As a pure I was in a lot of clans due to the bitching in most clans/ closing of clans.. My last pure clan was on this account, Supremacy. They are still doing well and I speak to those guys a lot, however I am a main again now so I cant participate in their events.

About me: Im 22 years old & English. I love boxing & football (soccer) and am very keen on UK underground music. I love instrumental music like Grime Instros/ Trap/ some Hip-Hop/ Dubstep & DnB.

I support Manchester United - Yup -_- Bad times!!!

I am keen to launch a clothing line with my younger brother some day soon.. But thats all still in early planning stages.

I heard about WG through: Some one at Lizard Shamans told me but I have been aware of WG for years
I want to join because: WG seems like a friendly place to be. An obvious back log of good history and the fact the name and clan still exists after so many years is very impressive.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @I CE Y or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome. Boxing fan here too. :D I also boxed amateur for some years. Favorite boxers?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

D om

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on your graduation when the time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Teequoze

Hi, idd nice app!

Welcome to wg hope to meet you soon!

Greetz Teeq  :P

I CE Y

Hey O_Beast we have very similar music tastes :D

If you need anything feel free to message me

Mojo

New WG Forums