• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Miami Dade

Started by alex_mlgrj, January 23, 2015, 05:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_mlgrj

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Miami Dade

My RuneScape Name: Miami Dade
My Previous RSNs: alex mlgrj
Miami Dade

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing rs in 2004 not even a month into it and i found out about pking got into it a lot and never stopped pking every since. PKING IS LIFE! My names meaning is only that im from miami. I'm not much of a skiller but if i had to choose i would pick either rc or herb only because they benefit me for pking =]

My past clans/teams and any current teams: -Godz of wild
-Poison
-Collision
-Genesis

About me: My name is Alex im hispanic yes hablo espanol =] Im 24 FROM THE USA! I have several hobbies some fun some not so much fun. I listen to almost anything except for country its to boring and sometimes depressing

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: Recently started playing rs again and i wanted to get back into the clan world so Mr frost22 (GOW founder) and I decided to join wg but he vanished into thin air leaving me alone lol so i checked out other clans still decided to join WG because i know you guys have been around for a long time and have a lot of experience.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Africo_

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

Pretty sure you got kicked from most of those clans and you used to PM me weird shit on irc. Nty

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Patty

Due to no honour actions in your past clans which got you removed, as well as accounts registered to botting websites, I feel you would not be a good fit for what this clan stands for, declined.