• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] X-99_Demons

Started by X-99 Demons, March 27, 2015, 12:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-99 Demons

RS3 INTRODUCTION: X-99_Demons

My RuneScape Name: X-99_Demons
My Previous RSNs: Pker_Link64
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape around late 2007. Originally this account was created for Pking, but I did not enjoy it that much and just made this account my Main account. My favorite activities would have to be doing quests and completing slayer assignments. Doing boss fights would be a favorite activity as well if I had the stats for it. Hopefully in the future I can accomplish this.
My past/current clans/teams are:
About me: Jason, Male, 17, United States of America. I enjoy drawing, reading, and playing games online with friends (especially Runescape), I enjoy almost every type of music, I can draw pretty good. I like pizza, talking with friends, and playing Runescape. I dislike rude people who hate for no apparent reason and insects....

I heard about WG through: Friend told me about it on Runescape
I want to join because: It seems very interesting to be part of an big community such as this.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe school, low chance.

Emachine126

You'll definitely love the community... Wilderness Guardians to me, makes RuneScape sooooo much more interesting! :nyan: :3
Fuuuurrrr REalz

I CE Y

Mojo

Hey Jason welcome to WG :)

accepted
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]