• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 789qwe546asd

Started by ballman101, July 07, 2015, 04:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballman101

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 789qwe546asd

My RuneScape Name: 789qwe546asd
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I made this account 2 months ago with the sole purpose of flipping / merching. As time passed i was able to make enough money for a bond. After being able to obtain membership without paying for it , it motivated me to play the game without the sole purpose of flipping / merching. My next goal in the game was to train until i was ready to go on pk trips with a few of my friends. This didn't really work out well since there were only 3 of us.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a 16 year old male who lives in the United States. I am currently spending my summer doing volunteer work at a summer day camp. I like to socialize but i don't scocialize well with other people until i get comfortable with them. I did tennis for a year and hope that i am able to until senior year. I don't like to be put under pressure since i can't think straight while under pressure. I like to do anything that sounds fun or entertaining.

I heard about WG through: i heared about WG while looking thought forumns for pk clans that didn't have high stats requirements.
I want to join because: I want to join because of low stat requirements and the memories that i will be able to make if i did join a clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School work

Mojo

That's an interesting rsn o.O

Anyway, welcome to WG boards, ask in IRC for an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Heya welcome!