• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Bandeye

Started by Bandeye, July 23, 2015, 01:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandeye

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bandeye

My RuneScape Name: Bandeye
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 70
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS around 2006 when I was 8 or 9. My name doesn't really mean anything just when I was a kid I had toys from BANDAI which gave my my first ever username. My favorite things to do in RS are Slayer and Clues. I enjoy pking and I started this OSRS account about 3.5 weeks ago and its coming along well.

-Plan on being a zerker with 60 att until i can afford GS then moving to 75 attack.
-Currently finishing up RFD and DT to get barrows gloves, then onto training for Lunar and some slayer for levels
-Grinding 78 Mage for tan hides W/Lunar

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Some old clan called 3-God-Empire back pre EOC. Quit playing after EOC came out and came back about a month ago.

About me: My name is Kyle
WI, US
Hobbies: Games, hanging out with friends, Baseball, LAX
Music: Metal | Screamo | Rap | Dubstep
I like Tacos and Chipotle.
-Quesarito from Chipotle is my shit
I dislike taco bell
-mainly because Dislike the shits

I heard about WG through: RS Forums
I want to join because: I read through the stuff on the RS forum post and I think that it will be nice to have and actual structured and active clan. I seen and heard a lot of clans just startup and are active for a month or two and just die out or are inactive. Just would like a clan that I can pk with once my account is ready and that is nice to just hand around with and talk to.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College start in a month - Don't know forsure yet.

Mojo

Hey Kyle, nice application.

Good luck gaining those final few levels, hope to see you soon :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards talked to you on irc already

Mojo

Accepted. Don't forget to let us know when you 80 cmb and want to switch to guardian :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Bandeye

Quote from: Mojo on July 23, 2015, 02:38:09 AM
Accepted. Don't forget to let us know when you 80 cmb and want to switch to guardian :D

I won't! thanks again for helping me out :D

PineappleTom

Al

Just randomly curious about one of your hobbies, LAX? Is that a show?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

I CE Y

Welcome Bandeye to our guildsman squad  (H)