• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Andrew VB

Started by Andrew VB, January 02, 2016, 11:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew VB

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Andrew VB

My RuneScape Name: Andrew VB
My Previous RSNs: Lost Canyon, Mr T i m n
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played since around 2007, and have always loved almost every aspect to the game(minus agility). I was always somewhat interested in pvp but never really took it seriously till around 2012 when I would dh pk in edge and deep wild with friends. My account is a zerker pure, nearly complete, although I still do skill as well.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been in any formal clan.

About me: Im 18, live in Arizona in the United States. I'm a full time student at Arizona State University studying biochemistry. I love anything outdoors such as hiking, backpacking, or just relaxing.

I heard about WG through: RS Forums
I want to join because: I am looking for a community that is positive and fun to be in as well as friends to pk with. I've seen other clans and they tend to be just very rude and negative, and in my opinion make pking stressful.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: If school becomes overwhelming

Flight96

Nice App someone will get a hold of you sometime within the day. Add me in game if you'd like. If not cool too :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: Ps, would love to have you out there tbing for me  ;) :woeh:

PineappleTom

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @PineappleTom or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Andrew VB

Quote from: Flight96 on January 02, 2016, 11:40:19 AM
Nice App someone will get a hold of you sometime within the day. Add me in game if you'd like. If not cool too :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: Ps, would love to have you out there tbing for me  ;) :woeh:
In 2 days though that lovely 85 mage will be a 94 :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

Nice to meet you! Any questions feel free to ask, and recruit any of your friends too!